Evolution Aqua Cetus Sieve
The Cetus sieve is a totally new, bow screen pre-filter, made using the latest rotational molding technology. With all of its benefits and build quality, it is undoubtedly the best of its kind on the market today, regarding quality and performance! It is designed to efficiently and effectively remove large amounts of mechanical waste from a pond. It can be set-up gravity OR pump fed and has many benefits over the original bow screen technology.
- FREE UK DELIVERY
- FREE PURE POND
- Can be gravity OR pump fed.
- Perfect fit screen so no waste can bypass.
- Plug and Play
- Reduces backwashing / maintenance of pressurised filters.
- Robust one piece mould -no welded joints - no leaks!
- Large waste collection area which slopes to sump outlet.
- Ideal for mechanically filtering skimmer lines.
- Patented float that gives constant flow for gravity-fed level fluctuations.
- Maximum flow rate 18,000 litres per hour.
- Tri-slot 300 micron wedge wire screen in 316L stainless steel on 100% of surface area
- Increased levels of oxygen.
The Cetus strains away large pieces of debris and waste, which means that a skimmer or bottom drain can take vast quantities of waste water without maintenance. As the water then flows to a filter, such as the Nexus Eazy/Eazy Pod, it reduces the work of these units, making them last longer and work more efficiently.
*PLEASE SELECT EITHER GRAVITY OR PUMP FED*