NT Labs CHLORAMIN T
Treats External Bacterial and Parasitic infections.
When to Use:
- When fish have ulcers, fin-rot, loose scales or when fish are rubbing against rough surfaces or gasping.
- Do not use with Orfe, Rudd, Tench or Sterlet/Sturgeon
- Mix full dose in a clean bucket of pond water first, then mix well throughout the pond e.g. with a broom. Wait 10 days before repeating the course of treatment or applying any other treatment.
- Switch off UV until 48 hours after final dose.
- Use in extremely bright sunlight.
- Store in a very hot place.