When to use:
- When fish show symptoms of bacterial infection, useful as a quarantine solution.
- Can be used in conjunction with Ulcer Swab and Propolis Wound Seal in the treatment of ulcers and other open wounds.
- Switch off UV until all the colour has gone from the water.
- Test your water quality first using Pondlab test kits.
- Aerate your pond well during medication.
- Wait 7 days after the final dose before treating with a different medication.
- If you feel that a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the diagnosis tool on our website, a different medication may be more suitable.
Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action if they react badly.
- Use at water temperatures above 30oC.
- Use in hot, humid weather.
- Mix medications.